Saturday 1 June 2013

1st day of the 30 Day Snap Challenge

This challenge was set by Sprinkle of Glitter ( http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk ) and i think it is just a wonderful challenge! Basically the rules are that you must take a picture every day for the month of June. It doesn't have to be amazing photography, or be anything too elaborate just something that shows anything from the day!


So tonight I went out for dinner with my mother and sister to this AMAZING Lebanese place, Samara's, where we had the most amazing food! Then for dessert we went to San Churro which was definitely yummy but very rich! And afterwards went to see The Great Gatsby!

The film was spectacular! I loved every moment of it! Especially the fact that a great friend of mine, the one who did the cabaret i talked about in my second post was an extra in Gatsby and there is a few great shots of him in the first party scene! I was so excited when I saw him it was brilliant! If you go to see the film in the first party scene when Elizabeth Debicki's character Jordan is making her way through the crowd my friend is on the right hand side and looks back at her! So exciting to see one of your friends in something so amazing even if its only for a slight second!

Anyways it was such a wonderful night and a beautiful beginning to June!

Goodnight all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment