Monday 3 June 2013

30 Day Snap Challenge #3

Today I went for my first ever Salt Therapy session! Now it's supposed to help with all these amazing things but I went so that I'm all nice an healthy whilst I'm away! Now basically what it is is that you sit in a small room with the floor covered in a large amount of salt, the walls are covered in salt and then there is a small vent that is turned on that sends salt particles through the air! So here I was sitting on the little lounge in the room when the air vent got turned on and all of a sudden my nose was burning, all I wanted to do was sneeze and then if I tried to breathe through my mouth I wanted to cough! I was sitting in there thinking what the hell have I done to myself! But after the first initial 10mins I started to relax and just sat there comfortably with my eyes closed. Now little did I realize how much salt actually came out of the vent because when I open my eyes half an hour later I was WHITE! 

But I have another session on Wednesday so we will see how I go with that and see if it actually does anything!

After that lovely encounter I was supposed to be going shopping with my mother but ended up having to go for a shower first. And as you can see in the photo I bought ALOT! 

If your liking my blog click the +1 and leave me a comment! :D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment