Sunday 2 June 2013

Day 2 Snap Challenge

ISo today I am writing my blog on my phone which I have not actually done before so we will see what happens. 

I had a pretty relaxing day today just did a bit of a spring clean (in winter). But as I have said previously I am going down the snow and I leave in a week and it is actually my birthday whilst I am down there so today my sister came around with my birthday present which was a beautiful little pamper pack of all the things I will need while I am down there. 

In the pack: 

A big fleecy blanket
2 towels
Washers
Foot towel
Cleansing puff
Palmolive Shea body wash 
Make-up case 
Spotty tweesers and nail scissors
Maybelline super stay foundation :) 
Face wipes
Eye make-up remover wipes
Eyeliner sharpener
Maybelline falsies mascara :) 
Nutrimetics marble rouge
Diamanté eyelash curler
Maybelline line express eyeliner
Nutrimetics skin illuminator 
Nutrimetics eye palatte 

I thought it was a cute little surprise along with the fact that she is doing my hair (she is a hairdresser) before I leave :) 

What's a cute present that you have received? Something that someone has put a lot of effort into. Or maybe something you did for someone else? 

No comments:

Post a Comment