Thursday 30 May 2013

Simple Pleasures


Do you ever have one of those days that even the simplest things seem soo enjoyable!
Today was one of those days. I really did nothing spectacular! I was craving a pomegranate! which ended up being delicious! And then did nothing of consequence until dance class and teaching.
After which I went to a friends place, ate beautiful home made soup and played cards till quite late.

But it is these things that I love! And it is also these things that I feel I am going to miss whilst I am away! But i know that this blog and keeping up with my youtube posts will help.

I have always been one of those people who make friends easily. Mainly because I am quite an outgoing person and i really don't have anything bad to say about anyone. I easily forgive people, which can be a major issue because i end up eating hurt all over again but I am definitely a glass half full person! And so it seems that i really shouldn't be worried about not knowing anyone but for some crazy reason I am.

I am sure that once i get there i will be so excited about the whole thing that i will soon forget all of that but with it getting closer and closer I feel like everything is going a little crazy.

I am getting soo excited/ soo scared to upload my first video but I am hoping i will Put it up tomorrow and we will see what happens. Check it out! Subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/kirrajadeee

No comments:

Post a Comment