Saturday 8 June 2013

Food, Football, Farewell! Snap #8

So I am a day late again although my day didn't finish till 3am! 

I started the day off with the usual laundry and cleaning! Then was picked up by my brothers girlfriend, Mel, and we went for lunch (although I ate breakfast) and I had the most amazing fresh juice called the Pink Lady! It was watermelon, orange, apple and passionfruit! Soo yummy! 

After lunch we went to watch my brother play football (rugby league). Whilst Mel and her friend Amy sat there chatting I sat yelling at the game! Turns out I'm a little more into football than they are! They ended up winning the game although my brother wasn't on the field for very long! 38 - 16!!!! 

After the game I went and got some nibblies and got ready for my best friends to come over for a cute little farewell gathering! 

We played some cards and had a little wine. Or a lot of wine! But it was a great night of many laughs! And when it came to 2:30am and everyone left I of course got a little sookie! But I am now quite excited to leave tomorrow :D! 

What did you get up to yesterday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment