Saturday 8 June 2013

I forgot to post! #7

Sorry guys but I really didn't get up to much yesterday and I was soo exhausted last night that I just crashed and forgot to post my photo for the day! 

So I have been breaking out with a few spots lately so I did a clay based peel mask last night! 

Clay masks are Great for your skin! The clay detoxifies the skin and draws out any infection which is what your spots are! 

Make sure when applying a peeling mask that you apply it generously as if you don't it will dry out to quickly and it will hurt when you are trying to peel it off! I actually prefer peeling masks as its less mess but make sure you still wash/cleanse your face afterwards! 

Sorry about the late post! But I have a few good photos from today that I will post later tonight! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment