Friday 24 May 2013

Heyyy Everyone,

So tonight I had the amazing opportunity to watch one of my amazing friends in his own cabaret. Crazy I know. So anyway this friend of mine is only 21 and he has already done all these amazing things like he was in the cast of Wicked touring Korea and Singapore. And overtime i watch him i just get so amazingly inspired but that the same time a little not upset but i guess annoyed with myself. I mean I want to be doing that and i feel so far away from it that it may never happen. At the same time I am so excited that i am starting to write this blog and start a Youtube channel and i just think it will be a really amazing way for me to open up a little bit more. Because as I said I am such a bubbly person and i love meeting people and I talk non stop so this should be a lot of fun and a brilliant new creative outlet.

I started filming my fist video tonight and I am having soo much fun with it! I am starting with a 50 facts about me video because what better than to introduce myself to all of you!

Along with me starting all these amazing things I am heading down to the snowy mountains in 2 weeks to work for 3 months. Which is superduper exciting but also scary at the same time. I am actually more scared to go down there for 3 months than i was when i was going to the US for 3 months last year! But Im also pretty excited at the fact that i will be saving money and hopefully going travelling at the end of the year! I would really love to go back to the US but i also want to travel Europe as i have never actually been! It is going to cost me a fortune no matter where I go just because Australia is actually in the middle of NOWHERE! And I didn't quite realise that until I went to the US because everyone kept saying how far away it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment