Saturday 16 November 2013

Do you believe in magic?

Ok. So I am not talking about Harry Potter and I'm not going to pull out a wand and cast a spell on you. I am talking about Psychic's. I understand that there are a lot of people in this world who do not believe that people can have psychic abilities but I am not one of them. I like to feel like there is something pushing me towards the things that I want and i like to know if there are people out there helping me. Besides this fact there are many things that have happen whilst in a reading or after a reading that are too close to be a coincidence. Although in saying that I can understand why some wouldn't believe.

My mother had always been one of those people that had psychic readings and she loved to come home and tell me what she was told. So when I went to my first reading I was excited and nervous. The woman was lovely and she told me a lot of things that were true and a lot of things that did end up happening and of course there are some that didn't. But our future is not set in stone so i don't consider that a reason to believe she was lying. This woman was also a healer and I was in desperate need for some healing, I could feel it. She held my hands, I closed my eyes and all of a sudden her hands were burning under mine, I could feel something running through my body. She had warned me before hand that I would be tired afterwards but I hadn't really thought much of it. But as soon as it was finished I was in a daze, I got back to my hotel room and I fell asleep for 3 hours, I was exhausted.

At the beginning of this week my mother went to have her second reading from a new woman close by and for the second time the woman told her that she could not say anything about me, that I had to go and have a reading myself. So I did. It was great it had answered so many of the questions that I had been worried about before I had come in. Things that I was unsure of were suddenly clear and it reminded me of why I liked to come.

I am a believer. I like to believe that there is something out there helping me along and I like that when I walk out of a reading I am calm and that I am now not so worried about all the little things that had worried me before.

So tell me, Do you believe?


Kirrajadeee

Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/kirrajadeee
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kirrajade
Tumblr - http://kirrajadeee.tumblr.com/
Pintrest - http://www.pinterest.com/kirrajadeee/
Blog - http://kirrajadee.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment